FLAME Mobile applications is a fully native application for the Flame PHP Social Media Script, its the best way to start your own social media, news website!
FLAME is fast, secured, and it will be regularly updated.
Minimum Android Target is V 4.2
Flame v1.1 or higher.
- Register Page – Ability to register an new account.
- Login Page –Ability for users to login from mobile.
- Material Design – Complete Material Design, Completely customizable in every color. With subtile animations like parallax headers and fading toolbars.
- Customizable – Easily make your app yours by translations and by customizing colors & using your own icons for menu items.
- Admob Banners – With build in Admob, it takes only a few seconds to add banner throughout your app & show interstitial advertisements during navigation.
- Language support – Easily translatable from within a single file (Multilingual system)
- No internet connection screen/page – Show a beautifully designed no connection screen or define a local webpage that will load when no connection is available.
- News – View, news easily with different categories.
- Videos – View, Videos easily with different categories.
- Lists – View, Lists easily with different categories and alot more.
- Polls – View, and submit your polle easily with different categories .
- Music – View, and play Music easily with different categories .
- Quizzes – View, Quizzes easily .
- Favorite – Favorite, your news or videos to view them later.
- My Articles – View Your publiched articles from your application.
- Walkthrough Pages – Give your application more information by viewing Walkthrough pages on first time.
- Handling Image – Added ability to handle image download and cache load for more performance and speed .
- Toasts & Alerts – Added ability to display alerts , Toasts , success , errors, loadings , and more.
- Settings Class – Added abilty to easly install and customize by modifying one calss
- Certificate Chains – Added Certificate Chains && Secure Protocols for High secured servers.
- Royal Documentation – Instructions for first app (installing Xamarin, sdk etc). Step by step importing and customizing of the template.
- Video Tutorials – Instruction video’s for setting up the SDK and Xamarin, opening the appropriate files, changing your package name and exporting your app.